Request My Consultation Request Of Consultation
  • default-img
    13 Jul, 2018

    Should you be faced with an unfavorable lower court decision, you will need to seriously consider filing an appeal. If it is a federal criminal appeal, the stakes are extremely high. If you are considering a federal court appeal, you will need to contact an...

  • default-img
    04 May, 2018

    If you have been convicted of a federal level crime, you have the right to file an appeal in an attempt to prove your innocence. However, the federal appeals process can be difficult to understand because federal appellate judges and their staff are mostly removed...